Tuesday, July 31, 2018

This Monk Will Change Your Worldview - A Chilling Message By Jay Shetty


This remix edit was done by us at Absolute Motivation and the speech and interview from the amazing team at Impact Theory.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnYMOamNKLGVlJgRUbamveA

Join our website for thoughtful stories:
www.absolutemotivationblog.com

Music arranged and composed by Absolute Motivations composer
N I M Z: https://soundcloud.com/theofficialnimz

Speakers in the video:
Jay Shetty

Sources for further education:

Impact Theory Show & Tom Bilyeu -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnYMOamNKLGVlJgRUbamveA

Background of the speaker:

Jay Shetty is making wisdom go viral. After spending years on the road studying as a monk he re-entered the world and began scaling the digital voice of companies to make an impact. Now with a wide-reaching following of his own, Jay is creating engaging, inspiring content for the masses.

Keep the fire burning & let's grow together.

-Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/absolutemotivationofficial/

- Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteMotivationMedia/

- Twitter
https://twitter.com/MotivationAM1

- Soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/absolutemotivation

Copyright Information:

I made this video with the intention to help others in a motivational/inspirational form. The clips and music I have used I do not own in most cases. My understanding is that it is in correlation to Fair Right Use, however, given that it is open to interpretation if any owners of the content clips would like me to remove the video I have no problem and will do as fast as possible. please Email - Navidbakhsayesh@gmail.com - if you have any concerns at.

These videos are transformative in a positive sense, I take clips from various sources to help create an atmospheric feeling that will help people in different situations in their life. Be it overcoming hard challenges, giving them more fuel in various sporting scenes or act as hope for those who need to hear encouraging words.

I also do not wish to use the heart of any piece of the work that would perhaps decrease the market value of the original content, if anything I hope to promote the content so that people can reach out and subsequently increase the market value.

Lastly, these videos are to educate people in an entertaining fashion. Given these are very short videos the short parts I use them act as a catalyst to further reading.


Help us caption & translate this video!

http://amara.org/v/FVci/

Read more: youtube.com

https://infoforu.org/this-monk-will-change-your-worldview-a-chilling-message-by-jay-shetty/

No comments:

Post a Comment